Life like a train keeps moving. In our childhood we live in the hallucination that life runs smooth, just as a train moves swiftly. As we grow up we realize that trains also face accidents, the interlude of sorrows in life is an analogy to the former. As you grow up, the complexities in life creep in! It is no more a comfy sofa or a bed of roses. You face different sort of challenges in life on a daily basis. Although, the grass is always greener on the other side! It is not just about surviving, instead it’s about living your life- The most precious gift! The tag line of a TV commercial is true to the core- “Break toh Banta hain”.
You must take a break from this monotonous routine and give it a break- “Break toh banta hain”! We recommend a few activities that you can do to take a break from your work, job, fucked up life and monotonous routine-
1. Appreciate- God has blessed us with such a beautiful life. Start off by appreciating yourself; remember you are one of a kind. The beautiful sky, green grass, birds, animals, rains, breeze- we miss to appreciate so many wonders that are around us. Appreciate your job, the work you do- take a pride in it.
2. Meet an old friend- Squeeze out time to meet an old friend. Someone who understands you. Someone who allows you to be yourself. Cherish the old days, laugh, crack jokes, and tell your friend that you care for him.
3. Make someone smile- This gives immense satisfaction. Bringing a smile on someone’s face is pious deed indeed! Try to be the reason for happiness and you will get a lot of positive vibes yourself.
4. Travel- Explore new places, learn about different cultures. Remember- “The more you travel, the richer you become”. When you travel, you actually learn.
5. Dance like nobody is watching- Go to a club or shut the doors and pump up the volume- Emancipate yourself! Shake your body and tune in your soul with it!
6. Tune into Music- As they say- “Without Music life would be a mistake”. Tune into music, mingle yourself with the tunes. Music can definitely take you into a different world altogether.
7. Read a Book- Books are our best friends. Pick one up of your choice, relish reading it with a cup of tea or coffee. The more you read, the more you learn. Reading helps you to enhance your personality, mitigates anxiety and gives you immense satisfaction.
|Source: Google Images|
8. Drift away from normality- Try doing something different! Experiment with cooking, take up sports, go to a concert, and visit a relative. Things like these make you realize that you are good at so many things, helps you to discover the element of versatility in you.
So, unleash yourself from the chains of this materialistic world- Take a Break. After all, it’s your life. Take a break whenever you feel like, to rejuvenate your mind and soul. Boss- Break toh banta hain!